If you’ve participated in past Walkabouts (there have been 55) or want to learn more about the 2017 Stockade Walkabout please join us! Our first meeting was held Saturday, January 14, at Arthur’s Market. Fund-raising goals, early promotion plans and house tour plans were discussed. Not sure how you can help? Come listen and share your ideas at our next meeting. Ideas and questions are welcome! Contact Carol: email@example.com or Sylvie Briber at 377-0469.
Neighborhood Events & News
- Stockade-wide Sidewalk Sale Saturday, June 10, 9am – 4pm
- Stockade Association Annual General Meeting and Election Thursday, May 18, 7pm St. Geroge’s Great Hall
- Riverside Park Cleanup Postponed Until Future Notice
- Walkabout Planning Meeting May 6 Arthur’s 10 am
- Meeting on Proposed New Pump Station May 2, 7pm St. Geroge’s Great Hall
Walkabout 2017 Save the Date: September 23rd