The Stockade neighborhood will team up with the City of Schenectady’s annual “I Love My Schenectady Parks Day” to cleanup and beautify Riverside Park. We are still working
on a “To Do” list with city parks staff, but will need lots of volunteers to help with cleanup after this winter’s flooding. The city will provide all necessary supplies, but we encourage volunteers to bring and wear gloves. Park gardens need work to prepare for the July Garden Tour. We’ll be mulching the Washington Ave. gardens to stay ahead of weeds. If you can help, or have project ideas, please send a note to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neighborhood Events & News
- STOCKADE GARDEN TOUR July 20-21
- Stockade Sidewalk Sale June 9 9am-3pm
- Stockade Association Annual Meeting May 17 7 pm St. George’s Episcopal Church, Great Hall, N. Ferry St. (parking lot on Green St.)
- I Love Riverside Park Day – Saturday, May 5 10 am- 2pm
- Stockade Association General Membership Meeting, March 15, 7 pm