The Stockade neighborhood will team up with the City of Schenectady’s annual “I Love My Schenectady Parks Day” to cleanup and beautify Riverside Park. We are still working
on a “To Do” list with city parks staff, but will need lots of volunteers to help with cleanup after this winter’s flooding. The city will provide all necessary supplies, but we encourage volunteers to bring and wear gloves. Park gardens need work to prepare for the July Garden Tour. We’ll be mulching the Washington Ave. gardens to stay ahead of weeds. If you can help, or have project ideas, please send a note to: email@example.com.
Neighborhood Events & News
- Flood Resilience Workshops April 1,3, 4 at 7pm, First Reformed Church
- General Membership Mtg Thursday March 21 7pm
- Tavern Night at the Brouwer House, 14 North Church St. Saturday, February 9, 2019, 4-6 pm
- Stockade Association General Memberhsip Meeting – Streetscape Project Public Workshop #1 January 17th 6:30pm at St. George’s Great Hall
- Tree Lighting December 2nd 5:30 at Lawrence Circle