A series of 3 workshops is planned at 7pm on April 1, 3 and 4 at First Reformed Church. Each meeting has different topic so each session will gather input from neighbors. Please read attached agendas for each session. Attending all 3 sessions requires significant commitment to this important topic that can impact the Stockade and its place along the Mohawk River for generations. If you cannot attend all 3, please plan to attend when you can.
For more information check out study website. stockaderesilience.com.
Neighborhood Events & News
- Flood Resilience Workshops April 1,3, 4 at 7pm, First Reformed Church
- General Membership Mtg Thursday March 21 7pm
- Tavern Night at the Brouwer House, 14 North Church St. Saturday, February 9, 2019, 4-6 pm
- Stockade Association General Memberhsip Meeting – Streetscape Project Public Workshop #1 January 17th 6:30pm at St. George’s Great Hall
- Tree Lighting December 2nd 5:30 at Lawrence Circle