WHEN and WHERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Tickets will go on sale starting July 1st through Friday, September 22nd.
Purchase through the online link (below), or at:
- Proctor’s Box Office, 432 State St., Schenectady, NY.
- Schenectady County Historical Society, 32 Washington Avenue, Schenectady, NY
- Open Door Bookstore, 128 Jay St, Schenectady, NY
- Nott St. Office, 2215 Nott St. Niskayuna, NY
- Flowers by Jo-Ann, 1613 Union St. Schenectady
- Kulak’s Nursery, 1615 Rt. 146, Rexford, NY
ADULT TICKET PRICES
Advance tickets $20.00
September 23rd (day of) $25.00
Student Tickets available day of event, September 23th for $10.00Buy Tickets Online July 1st
IMPORTANT WALKABOUT TICKET INFORMATION
- For tickets purchased in advance at outlets, please pick up wristband and tour map day of event at Schenectady County Historical Society, 32 Washington Ave. Schenectady, NY 12305
- For tickets purchased at www.Historic Stockade.com please print confirmation and present at advance sale table at the Schenectady County Historical Society the day of the event to get wristband and tour map.
- There will be no refunds.
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- You can also purchase tickets on Sept 23th for $25.00, at Schenectady County Historical Society. Student tickets available day of for $10.00.
- For updates on tickets, like us on Historic Stockade of Schenectady .