Walkabout 2019 Ticket Information
WHEN and WHERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Tickets on sale through Friday, September 27th. Event is 11am-5pm on the 28th (see below for day of ticket info)
For more information and to check out the stops on this year’s tour: Walkabout stops
Purchase through the PayPal link below, or at:
- Schenectady County Historical Society, 32 Washington Avenue, Schenectady, NY
- Faddegon’s Nursery – 1140 Troy Schenectady Rd., Latham
- Felthousen’s Florist – 1537 Van Antwerp Rd., Niskayuna
- Flowers by Jo-Ann – 1613 Union St., Schenectady
- Kulak’s Nursery – 1615 Rt. 146, Rexford
- Open Door Bookstore – 128 Jay Street, Schenectady
For more information, call Schenectady County Historical Society at (518) 374-0263, ext. 5
IMPORTANT WALKABOUT TICKET INFORMATION Online Ticket Sales Closed Tickets Available at Historical Society see belowADULT TICKET PRICES
Advance tickets $20.00
September 28h (day of) $25.00
Student Tickets available day of event, September 28th for $10.00
- For tickets purchased in advance at ticket outlets, please pick up wristband and tour map day of event at Schenectady County Historical Society, 32 Washington Ave. Schenectady, NY 12305.
- For tickets purchased at www.Historic Stockade.com please print purchase confirmation. Present at advance sale table at the Schenectady County Historical Society the day of the event to get wristband and tour map.
- There will be no refunds.
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- You can also purchase tickets on Sept 28th for $25.00, at Schenectady County Historical Society.
- Student tickets available on September 28, for $10.00.