There are several ongoing projects initiated by the Association and City of Schenectady that impact our city infrastructure. The Association’s Streetscape Project aims to improve the walkability and safety of our shared sidewalks and streets. The Pump House project is a major undertaking by the city to replace the Historic Pump House in Riverside Park and build new sewer connections from the Pump House through the neighborhood. The Flood Resilience project is a federal, city and neighborhood project to identify ways to mitigate the effects of flooding on homes near the Mohawk River. Find more information by visiting the website pages in the Neighborhood Projects menu at the top of the page.
Neighborhood Events & News
- Stockade Association General Meeting 7 pm March 19th St. George’s Hall – Cancelled
- Peter Rumora Memorial Fund
- Tavern Night at the Brouwer House Saturday Feb. 8, 4-8pm
- Stockade Association General Meeting, Thursday January 16th 7 pm St. George’s Church Great Hall
- City Council Hearing on Stockade Streetscape Plan tonight Monday December 23, 7pm City Council Chamber